1.31.2010

one if by land. two if by sea.

 
  
 

wiley wears:

cardigan: sundance (gift from maggie)
tee: american apparel
black jeans: bdg
boots: target
necklace: nomad
     this was one amazing weekend.  my childhood bestfriend, maggie, and her boyfriend, and my great friend, chris, were in town for lots of birthday celebrations.  we had a weekend filled with delicious food and cocktails, a couple of dive bars and a day filled with fun tourist attractions.  chris never had the chance to see all of the amazing history that boston has to offer, so all day yesterday we walked around the downtown area and showed him all the history that abounds.  the north end was a highlight for chris, and always has been for me.  i lived in the north end all through college and it was a unique opportunity for me to remember all of the things that made me fall in love with this city so many years ago.
    my 'wiley wears' photos were taken in front of paul revere's house, one of our many stops.  i wanted to be comfortable for a day of walking around, but knew i had to rock this sequined cardigan maggie brought me from chicago.  i wore it with a heathered gray tee, black skinny jeans, and my favorite suede boots.  i also wore my hamsa necklace from nomad to ward off the evil eye.  i have always had a fascination with the idea of the hamsa and i have to admit that i am always drawn to the beautiful designs and intricate details on each hamsa i have seen.  i found this necklace at nomad, one of my favorite shops in cambridge that features jewelry, clothing and art from all of the world.
i hope everyone had an amazing weekend and i would love to say a huge thank you to all of my amazing friends who made this a weekend to remember.  i love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment