2.11.2010

the sweetest taboo.

 

wiley wears:

skirt: gap
tank: splendid
cardigan: j.crew
tights: ae
boots: thom browne
    today, in my attempt at thinking spring, i chose some pastels and bright prints.  i think they contrast well with the navy sweater and dark chocolate brown boots.  it felt good to wear tights and a skirt again, since one day in dress pants makes me itch for some fashion relief.  someone please tell me how khakis can ever be cute.  i need to find a great pair of tan riding pants, or some tapered cigarette trousers in beige.  anyone have any suggestions?  i see feburary as the end of the winter season, one last chance to wear all those thick tights, heavy sweaters, and thick-knit knee socks.  once march comes i find it difficult not to brave the weather and try out some of my spring favorites.
as for the second photo...this is me showing my pre-v-day love to all of you. 
(and its just funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment