2.25.2010

i love ya, tomorrow.

wiley wears:

dress: j.crew
cardigan: j.crew
tights: uo
boots: thom browne
necklace: borrowed from billian
     well, it's finally the end of this long and rainy week.  i am very much looking forward to tomorrow, as weather permitting, my little sister is coming for a visit.  it is also jeans day tomorrow...and we all know how i love jeans day!  keeping with my promise of bright and sunny colors i wore this orange j.crew cardigan (seen many times on my blog) and paired it with my heathered cotton j.crew dress (also seen many times on here).  i love the one big pop of color from the sweater.  considering i am very fair skinned and freckled, it is easy to wash me out, so i chose the bright sweater to keep the tan dress from making me look paler than i already appear.  this long gold necklace, with orange beading was the perfect final touch.  it works out that i borrowed this from billy last weekend and i saw it on my bureau this morning and had to put it on.  so thanks, bill! ha.
since most of you will read this tomorow, happy friday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment