2.16.2010

as close to all black as i get.

 

wiley wears:

cardigan: j.crew
dress: target
tights: target
shoes: thom browne
     this is my ode to fashion week and the all-black ensembles that are everywhere.  but of course...i am incapable of wearing only black and had to throw on this bright cardigan for a bit of a pop.  my mom bought me this black shift dress at target a couple of years ago and its a great go-to in my closet.  the peter pan collar and small pockets are great touches that add some flavor to an otherwise basic black shift.
   in other news, is anyone else obsessed with 'kell on earth,' on bravo??  i cannot turn it off.  i love seeing the fashion industry from the inside-out.  i could never handle that pressure.  some of what the girls go through makes me want to cry.  i am certain i do not have the backbone to handle a boss like kelly cutrone, although i have to admit that after watching, i like her more than i ever thought i would.

1 comment:

  1. Me too!!!! You said exactly my thoughts on that show!
    Love this outfit!
    Super cute :)
    XOXO
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete