2.22.2010

because our hearts tell us so.

wiley wears:

cardigan: j.crew
flower pin: on loan from poppy and leo
khakis: gap
tights: uo
shoes: tjmaxx
     i cannot believe that this is my 100th post!  it seems so crazy to think that i started this blog with the hopes of having a few people check it out each day and to give myself a bit of a hobby.  instead, this blog has become such an inspiration to me.  i have followers from all over the world! how crazy is that?!  it has been so great getting to know other amazing fashion bloggers and trading ideas and style inspiration.  i don't want to ramble on, but i am just so grateful for all of my readers.  you are all amazing!  so thank you!
   onto today's outfit.  it was pretty much all about this floral pin that caroline lent me.  the pin is from anthropologie and i love the way it brightened up a classic color palate.  navy, tan and pink are an amazing combination.  i also added another feminine touch with some lacy brown tights. i like to change it up with these basic khakis, so i cuffed them and let the tights stick out a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Brooke!!! Congrats to 100 posts! You're blog is so cute! Xo, becca b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo....100! Great job to my wonderful, stylish, beautiful sister! Here's to another 100. I just want to tell you how much I enjoy looking at your blog everyday! I love you to the moon and back!
    XOXO
    Jenni
    P.S. I LOVE that pin!

    ReplyDelete