2.24.2010

gypsy rose.

wiley wears:

dress: j.crew
cardigan: j.crew
belt: vintage
tights: target
shoes: vintage dexters
scarf: flea market find
     i promised bright colors in this dreary weather.  and i like to keep my promises.  you have all seen this cardigan over and over again.  the kelly green color always brightens up my mornings.  i wore it over a soft cotton navy smock dress.  my tights, which look a lot like pantyhose in this light, are some of my favorites because they go with absolutely everything.  today's outfit was all about the accesories.  i wore the dexters my sister got me for my birthday, my beloved beaded vintage belt and this floral patterned scarf tied around my head.  paired together they made me feel like a gypsy (in the best way possible). 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit. The colors look amazing together. Belt/show combo = pure gold. Nice work wiley!

    ReplyDelete