2.27.2010

let's do the polka...dot.

wiley wear:

top: f21
blazer: uo
jeans: j.crew
shoes: jeffrey campbell
     let me just start this off by saying...oh, polka dots, i love you.  i have had a severe swoon-worthy obsession with polka-dots.  they are just the cutest and always make me think about my childhood.  i found this top at forever 21 a long time ago and thought it was so 'blair waldorf.'  so obviously, i had to make the purchase.  my off-white miami vice blazer was the perfect way to tone down a very very blousy top and i chose my jeffrey campbell nurse shoes to bring that color into another aspect of the outfit.  these cigarette jeans are a favorite of mine.  i got them from j.crew, on sale for $12!!!  find of the century!  this outfit worked perfect for day to night and i have to admit that i feel really put together in this.
off to the seashore (i hope) this evening!
i hope everyone is living it up!
xoxo

2 comments: