2.12.2010

my sweet old lady kicks.

wiley wears:

top: velvet
jeans: paige
belt: h&m
shoes: vintage dexters (gift from my big sister)
    i really loved this outfit.  as usual, i loved my jeans-friday.  these trouser jeans are the perfect pair of denim for a day at the office.  i typically pair these jeans with a tighter top to keep the proportions right, but today i knew i had to wear this top.  i had been looking at it every morning in my closet and finally thought about putting it on today.  this was probably one of the biggest splurges i have ever made on a shirt.  it was after a long night of bartending and i saw it in the window of a small boutique and knew i had to have it.  sadly, it made it to the back of my closet in the move and has hardly been worn since last year.  i wanted to add the belt to break up all the blue and highlight my waist so as not to look like a big box.  the belt also matches my new shoes perfectly!  jenni knew i wanted a pair of vintage old lady shoes pretty badly and i found these on etsy and sent her the link hoping i would find them in my birthday package...and i did!! so thank you jiffy.  love you.
off to a silent disco tonight! difficult to explain, but i will expand on that later.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment