2.06.2010

can't keep a girl from her closet.

wiley wears:

dress: gap
sweater: french connection
tights: uo (gift from caroline)
boots: target
    putting on real clothing after three days of laying on the sofa in sweats felt pretty amazing.  i decided getting all showered and dressed might make me feel a bit better and i have to say it did. (or it could be the cough syrup with codeine).  caroline, of poppy and leo, got me these amazing red tights for my birthday and i have so many outfits planned for these babies.  this polka-dotted navy dress is an old favorite...i think i bought it from the gap about ten years ago.  paired with a bright red sweater, my beloved red tights and suede cowboy boots, this outfit came together perfectly.  too bad i can't really show it off, but i hated leaving my readers hanging.  today jeb is taking this little invalid out in the square for lunch since i am now suffering from a bad case of cabin fever.  
i hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, especially all the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination and the boots are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete