12.16.2010

miss mismatch.

wiley wears:

tee: f21
trousers: madewell
boots: jacibos
     this is an outfit from the past weekend away and i really loved how it all came together.  having a small bag with only a few pieces to choose from really makes you attempt interesting things.  i would probably not think of pairing these two very opposite pieces; a casual cropped tee and high-waisted trousers.  but in my mind, the combination works.   these madewell trousers are a constant for me at work, but i rarely wear them in more casual situations.  i wanted to do a bit more with them and i think the combination of a cropped tee and high waistline created a new sort of balance.  with my jacibo boots folded over i was pretty mismatched, but all in a good way.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the trousers with a crop top. It makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete