12.16.2010

ghostland observatory.

i think this image best describes my evening.
ghostland observatory, a two-man band from austin, are absolutely incredible.  i first saw them at the nateva music festival in maine last summer and their music (described as electro-dance soul rock) and intense laser light show won me over immediately.  it was a highlight of the festival and i vowed to see them as soon as they made their way through boston.  last night i went with a large group of my friends to see them play at royale and we danced the night away.  if you haven't heard these guys, check them out!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of my homestate and my homeboys! Glad you loved the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh looking them up now, haven't heard of them but they sound amazing...

    xx

    http://couldihavethat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete