4.30.2010

talk of the neighborhood.

wiley wears:

top: old navy
blazer: vintage donna karan
jeans: bdg
t-straps: uo
vintage silk scarf: my great-grandmother's
     tonight jeb took some photos of me on our way to dinner.  today i stuck with a very basic and classic outfit.  my tank, though difficult to see here, is beige with black polka-dots and some cute buttons at the top.  paired with some dark skinny jeans and a black blazer i was put together enough for work, but ready for a night on the town.  i added the scarf in my hair as a last minute addition and i loved the way it so quickly put a 50s housewife spin on my outfit.  i loved this last photo, mostly because i am shooting rainbows out of my eyes...yes my friends, just one of my many super powers.
happy weekend!
enjoy this gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

  1. i always knew you had secret powers. but rainbows out of your eyes?! you never cease to impress me.

    love this look - very clean classic and you look very confident. as always, nice work wiley :)

    ReplyDelete