6.15.2010

the sun will come out tomorrow.

wiley wears:

dress: calvin klein
wedges: old navy
jacket: gap
     to be utterly honest i am in a crabby mood; exhausted and discouraged.  an incredibly long day of work has left me with little to nothing left.  i attempted to get some quick photos in, but with dark upon us and my having no patience, these photos will have to suffice.  i really love this dress and did not want to miss to opportunity to show it, since i think i have only worn it two or three times in the last year.  the pleating detail makes it the perfect dress for work or play.  today though, my dress saw only work and now will hang back in my closet til' a sunnier day.  i am off to console my tired mind with a cup of tea and an early night's rest.  almost wednesday, which means just eight days until my mom will be in boston for four whole days!  today may have been long, but i will not let summer pass me by.  off to dream of the wonderful ways i plan on spending future balmy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment