6.02.2010

on the common.

wiley wears:

dress: alloy
cardigan: j.crew
belt: vintage
wedges: old navy
     last night i went to see 'sex and the city 2' with a few of my friends and jill took a couple of photos for me on the boston common before we went in.  i have to admit, against popular opinion, i really enjoyed the movie.  i think i could honestly listen to the four of those women banter back and forth for days on end.  as i said last night, i will be the first in line for 'sex and the city 11.'  
    i wore this outfit to work yesterday.  a pretty typical office ensemble for me.  this gray and navy dress from alloy is perfect in the summer heat, but with the a/c pumping in the office a cardigan is a must.  and my new caged wedges from old navy...don't even get me started.  they have been worn quite a lot lately and i see them being a staple in my summer wardrobe.  i love the way they can dress up an otherwise plain ensemble.
half way there my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment