6.28.2010

it's miley!

wiley wears:

romper: miley cyrus
jean jacket: gap
bandeau: f21
gladiators: jeffrey campbell
    and here comes one of my deepest darkest secrets...i love miley cyrus! (okay, so not so secret from anyone who knows me.)  i can't help it, i have been a huge fan of the disney channel since forever and i think miley is adorable and that 'party in the u.s.a.' will forever keep me smiling.  this weekend i ran to wal-mart with my mom to pick up some camping supplies for nateva.  and there, hanging on the edge of the aisle was this awesome romper.  when i saw that it was a miley romper i knew it had to be mine.  i thought it would be perfect for dancing the days away this weekend.
    jeb's sister keen took these photos in the candy store on the boardwalk.  my mom and i walked away with some malted milk balls, fudge, chocolate shells and candy cigarettes.  i thought the candy shop was the perfect place to have my pictures taken....so full of beautiful colors.
    so tomorrow it is back to real life for me.  well, for two days.  so for now, off to browsing through some of my favorite style spotting from cochella for some inspiration for nateva!

2 comments:

  1. Miley sucks. She tries too hard. Team Taylor.

    Also, why aren't there any shots of your mom?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute romper on you! And how cool is that wall behind you?! It's conjuring up a fun DYI project for me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete