12.11.2009

what's black and white and spotted all over?


wiley wears:

top: banana republic
blazer: uo
jeans: bdg
shoes: jeffrey campbell

     today my outfit started out a bit differently than it ended up.  i began the day only with my silk top and jeans.  i was frozen within the first four hours of work and stopped by urban to see if there were any good blazers or sweaters that would match my ensemble.  lucky for me, this awesome ivory blazer was on sale and i was able to piece together the perfect outfit for today.  it might be hard for me to part with this jacket for a couple of days.  while commuting home i came up with so many great outfits i could wear with this sweet baby.  so stay tuned for future sighting of this great little blazer.
(i apologize, but jeb was away this weekend, so i had to take these photos using self-timer. as you can see, i'm pretty terrible)

No comments:

Post a Comment