12.07.2009

baby, it's cold outside.



 

wiley wears:

tank: uo
sweater: old navy
skirt: american apparel
tights: h&m
boots: barney's

     the last picture here is what i wish i wore.  these last couple days have reminded me of what winter is actually like in boston.  it was freezing when i woke up this morning so my big soft gray sweater immediately caught my eye.  this colorful tank was the perfect way to add a pop of color to an otherwise muted outfit.  the colors in this top remind me of summer (the pattern looks a lot like decoupage, which always makes me think of summer camp).  i was incredibly comfortable all day and considering the heat in my office was not working until three o'clock, it was lucky i wore the thickest, coziest sweater i own.  as much as the weather has been cold and dreary the past few days, i cannot help but love winter in boston.  it feels so authentic here.  sometimes when i'm walking around i feel like i'm walking through the set of a movie.  i feel so blessed that i get to live in the city i have always loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment