2.07.2011

in rotation.

wiley wears:

top: old navy
skirt: f21
tights: uo
wellies: hunter
     this shirt has been getting a lot of wear lately.  it just goes with absolutely everything.  i usually tuck this top in, but over this very fitted striped skirt i thought i'd add some modesty and cover my bum.  bright red tights felt like the perfect pop of color and my wellies have been a necessary accessory for weeks now.  and folks, you'll be seeing these glasses just about every day now.  i cannot seem to take them off!
(oh yeah, and sorry mom, but i don't iron on the weekend.  okay, okay, or ever.)

4 comments:

  1. You look ready to get up and go and I love your Wellies.
    Ciao
    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool set, I like the interior with that look. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming back to this. I can't get enough of the red tights with this outfit. It's just soooo cool! Going in the inspiration folder for sure :)

    ReplyDelete