2.24.2011

blog awards.

     when i found out this was going to be a fbff blog awards post, i could not help but use the above illustration entitled 'best ever' by berkley illustration.  um, hello...is this not the best ever image of an award being given?  yes, i believe it is.  you should check out their etsy shop...i mean, if you're into really cool illustrations of animals.
     okay, so back to these wonderful awards.  katy, of modlychic, picked such a great topic this week.  i love love love giving credit where credit is due to my very favorite of bloggers.  so here goes...
1. Creative Juices - most creative district of chic
2. The Real Deal - authenticity
the other emily
3. Spark Notes - most helpful
my edit
4. Newbie - best blogger less than a year old
keep collected
5. Can You Hear Me Now - most connected
what i wore
6. If I had a Hammer - best DIY 
p.s.- i made this...
7. Tribe Leader - blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together
kendi everyday
8. Practically Perfect - most fashionable
could i have that?
9. Paint by Numbers - best beauty blogger - i have to admit, i don't really read too many beauty blogs
10. Renaissance Woman - best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle
bleubird vintage

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait to go and check out these bloggers! Looks like a great list! Kendi is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke - I love that your list is completely unique. There have been a lot of similar looking nomination lists, but this one is so perfectly you. I love it. - Katy
    PS am I seeing you on Saturday for our Blogger meet-up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your list..Im off to peek at some new bloggers!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my FAB ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for the nomination Brooke! I am so flattered that you thought of me, and glad to hear my blog comes across as authentic - I do try to keep it real!

    ReplyDelete