1.17.2011

sweet little sixteen.

wiley wears:

tee: american apparel
sweater: vintage
necklace: anthropologie
jeans: bdg
boots: sperry
     okay, my friends, the challenge is officially over.  so now i just need to get these last four posts up.  i may do two 'wiley wears' posts a day for today and tomorrow to get them out of the way.  i am excited to get back to my closet!  i wore this outfit last night out to head over to a friends house for the football game followed by a big dinner with my friends at a local favorite of ours.  i wanted something super comfortable for lounging on the sofa and my classic white tee and jeans combo has been one of the easiest to go to during this 20x20 challenge.  i added my cable-knit sweater for extra warmth and this amazing necklace from anthropologie for a pop of color.  caroline has been sweet enough to lend me the necklace on an as-needed basis (and she knows that i pretty much always need it.  i dream about it.  no, seriously, i do.)  so prepare for a post a little later on, folks.
  i hope most of you are enjoying a lovely day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment