7.08.2010

myself.

wiley wears:

tube top: uo
skirt: vintage
belt: vintage
sandals: rainbow
scarf: vintage
     i loved this outfit and found it to be the perfect festival ensemble.  this skirt was one of my favorite finds of the last year and i typically wear it as a tube-dress, but decided to wear it as a high-waisted skirt over a basic green tube top.  i belted the skirt with my vintage beaded belt to give the outfit more shape and threw a scarf in my hair to finish it off.  sadly, this is my last 'wiley wears' photo from nateva.  i have realized that a weekend like this allowed me to be completely myself and wear some of my very favorite pieces that may not always be so realistic in my real life.  i included the last photo of jeb and i, mostly because it just makes me so happy.  this was nateva for me; complete joy and appreciation for the people i love.  i probably sound like i 'drank the kool-aid' at this point, but in all seriousness, it was just an incredible experience to share a weekend with likeminded caring people.  tomorrow i will post some pictures of my time with the people who made it so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment