7.05.2010

the fourth of july.

wiley wears:

top: h&m
skirt: vintage
scarf: vintage
espadrilles: uo
     happy belated 4th of july!  here are my first set of photos from nateva.  i have decided to dedicate this week to my time at nateva.  i met so many wonderful people and had the time of my life.  holidays like the fourth are my favorites, mostly because costume-like outfits are completely acceptable.  i paired a red and white striped ruffle-sleeved tee with a navy skirt with white stars.  topped it off with some denim espadrilles and a vintage silk scarf all in patriotic shades.  as most of you know i love all things nautical, so the red, white and blue combination were not at all hard for me to find in my wardrobe.  originally i thought i would pair the skirt with a red tank, but while packing, i realized i had this red and white striped top.  the best part about all of this is that at a festival, anything goes.  although i must admit, this outfit might be perfect for so many other holidays....labor day, memorial day, presidents day, patriots day (for all you bostonians), etc. the possibilities are endless.  glad to be back my loves!  stay tuned for recaps from this amazing musical vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment