11.04.2010

blustery day.

wiley wears:

dress: target
jacket: vintage armani
scarf: gift from lin
tights: uo
boots: uo
     here is a second attempt at indoor photos.  i thought i would do these shots inside our apartment which turned out better than last night, but i am still brainstorming ideas for something more creative to do in the winter months.  i so wish we lived in oregon or california...somewhere where outdoor shots are still doable in january.  oh, boston, i just can't quit you.
    last night i stopped at my friend lin's for a glass of wine and a book swap and she gave me this beautiful scarf she got for me in utah.  she thought the colors would be fun for me to work with and i have to agree.  immediately i was drawn to the tiny bits of teal threaded into the scarf and remembered the teal tights i bought last winter and never wore.  as usual i used a bright pair of tights to bring some color to an outfit consisting of denim and navy.  i thought the scarf and tights were the perfect compliment to my denim dress, and my lined armani jacket kept me warm on this blustery fall day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree...the scarf and tights are the perfect way to spice up the dress!

    ReplyDelete