6.21.2011

summer solstice.

wiley wears:

top: thrifted
shorts: old navy
scarf: vintage
sunnies: rayban
sneakers: keds
     i thought for the first day of summer i would post one of my very favorite summer outfits.  i love pairing classic pieces together for weekend errands and this striped top and chambray shorts combination is as classic as it gets.  red lips, raybans and a pair of white keds keep this look summer-friendly and comfortable.  as i walked out the door i decided to add a vintage silk scarf to my ponytail because i have trouble not adding a little bit more color to every outfit.
do you have a favorite outfit for summer?
enjoy the first day of summer...
and the longest day of the year.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy wearing sandals in every color for as many months as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the scarf in your hair. I need to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you cheerleading? I love the poses and the outfit - sometimes the simple summer looks really are the best!

    ReplyDelete