6.06.2011

moody monday.

wiley wears:

dress: uo
cardigan: j.crew
belt: vintage
wedges: uo
     in my neverending goal to keep my monday wardrobe bright and sunny, i decided to pair two of my most vibrant pieces.  this red floral dress will forever be a favorite.  it is soft, flowy and a piece i know i will always have in my wardrobe.  the yellow sweater on top kept me covered and warm in the chilly office and a muted pair of wedges grounded the outfit.
     now off to stock up on some dinner party supplies and spend the rest of the evening relaxing.

4 comments:

  1. Adore this, the dress is gorg and I love that you popped some yellow into this outfit with the cardy. And I loveeee those wedges. Enjoy your relaxing night, off to do the same. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite posts of yours! Beautiful dress and bright cardigan. I like your idea of making Monday clothes as bright and cheerful as possible - get the week off to a bright start? The backrgound is lovely, too, and the photos play nicely with the light and shadows. All around pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I LOVE this outfit. So bright and cheerful. Just what the doctor ordered. Secondly, I am totally digging the fourth picture. You look gorgeous and the photo is awesome. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new website design. Very fresh and clean. It is easier to read and the pictures really pop. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete