6.26.2011

flo.

wiley wears:

skirt: f21
tee: michael stars
sweater: thrifted
jacket: lacoste (borrowed from jeb)
wellies: hunters
     i wore this to the florence and the machine concert on thursday night.  we had a total blast.  i needed something to keep me warm and dry, but wanted to look cute at the same time.  jeb has this amazing green lacoste rain coat and i thought it would be a great way of adding a pop of color for a rainy night.  i layered it over a classic white tee, navy cardigan with white piping and my beloved striped skirt.  wellies were an obvious must and this outfit was perfect for dancing the night away with a huge group of my favorite people.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke, I like your Outfit and you look really cool wearing your Rubber Wellingtons, I bet your Friends were envious.
    Allen
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite element is the scarf in your hair. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would KILL for a pair of those boots!

    so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your headscarf looks divine! I love the colour of your jacket too! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete