6.05.2011

i'm on a mountain.


      tonight's post is a little different...but don't you worry, that first shot is the ultimate 'wiley wears' pose.  wiley wears workout gear at the top of a mountain.  but don't you worry, i also wore a big bow in my hair, otherwise i would have looked like one of those sporty girls.  and no, my friends, i am far from being a sporty girl.  so bow, it was.
     these are just a few of my favorite photos from our hike today to the top of mount monadnock, in new hampshire.  the hike was exhilarating and so rewarding.  caroline and i had an awesome time sliding down rock faces, hiding in trees and trotting hand-in-hand on the easier parts of the hike.  we are already planning our next hike, and i am looking forward to waking up tomorrow with lots of well-earned soreness in muscles i didn't know existed.
i hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. I like the bow on your head, nice touch! I hope you are not too sore in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun day! You and Caroline are two of my favorite bloggers and I love to see new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I see sweat....r u kidding me :)

    ReplyDelete