5.19.2010

alley cat.

wiley wears:

top: h&m
cardigan: f21
khakis: gap
belt: vintage
wedges: jeffrey campbell
     another afternoon spent in the alley...for photographs of course.  i think by the end of the summer caroline and i will have done a boston alley tour.  always my favorite place to shoot, there is such a great juxtapostion between a fresh outfit and the, often dilapitated and grafittied walls of alley ways.  today's outfit was a simple combination of a funky printed tank and cardigan.  i love taking shirts that are meant more for evening wear and throwing a cardigan over them for work.  i still have that fabulous 'going-out' feeling and get to feel pretty all day long in something i originally purchased for gorgeous evenings with friends.  with some loose-fitting khakis it gave it a laid back vibe that was much appreciated mid-week.
     off to paint my nails and pack so i can be one hundred percent ready to head home to philadelphia tomorrow evening.  so here's to one more day of work and then four glorious days of dancing, laughing and hopefully some back scratches from my mom.

1 comment:

  1. I so love the Cardigan and the wedges as well! But I am afraid that the cardigan won't look good on me if I will try to wear one :( But this outfit really rocks!

    ReplyDelete