10.25.2010

style spotlight: the camel coat.

every now and then i spotlight a trend or style that i love.  i think i will start doing these as part of a 'style spotlight' series.  i love getting your input on pieces and trends that i am smitten with.  i thought the perfect first piece to spotlight should be the camel coat.  it is impossible to turn the pages of a current fashion magazine without stumbling across a few gorgeous models wearing both fitted and menswear-inspired camel jackets.  i think the best thing about this current trend is that it is accessible...i've been seeing lots of camel at my favorite thrift and vintage shops lately.  for such a classic piece that won't ever go out of style, this trend is right up my alley.
what trends are you loving for the cooler months?


{all images via weheartit}

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to wearing my new pair of jbrand skinny cargos. I think the military trend is my favorite trend for winter.

    ReplyDelete