4.07.2011

design your look: spring edition.

over at makeunder my life, a favorite blog of mine, jess is hosting an awesome contest called 'design your look.'  designing an outfit that features her jewelry was a no-brainer for me, as i've been crazy about her pieces for quite awhile.  the above outfit is what i would consider to be my perfect spring ensemble.  bright colors, funky flats and lots of feminine details.  if you're a bostonian like me, than you realize springtime doesn't exactly mean warmth.  i decided this coral dvf cardigan would be the perfect way to stay warm in the cool boston breezes.  and don't even get me started on those shorts.  ugh, true love.
voting begins on april 11th!

{click the image above for info about each piece.}

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The pops of bright color make it so much fun! I need to get a pair of those shorts. Without them, spring/summer will not be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to have found your blog through the DYL challenge! Not only do you have an incredible sense of style, you're also in New England...which is positively fabulous! (I'm in RI!) That coral cardi would have been perfect to help fend off the cold yesterday...and I love it juxtaposed against that bright blue too!

    If you had fun creating this look, you might have fun doing a post for my Friday’s Fancies series! It's a weekly link-up where you get to create an outfit and showcase your fashion sense--without worrying about the pricetags. Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week!

    Hope you'll think about it! Stay cozy in all this wind! Have a great week :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete