11.16.2009

monday. waldorf style.



wiley wears:

dress: gap
cardigan: j.crew
belt: uo
tights: uo
boots: uo

     it is 'gossip girl' monday after all.  and what's better than mimicking blair's modern preppy style? i thought i would stick to a simple yet classic color palette today: gray, navy, and camel.  the combination always makes me think of diane keaton in 'annie hall.'  and as i needed to stop wearing my suede cowboy boots, i broke out my faithful favorites.  these boots are nearly falling apart, but they have yet to see their final days.
happy gossip girl watching!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Brooke! This is fantastic! I will be your most faithful follower...And I can't believe those brown boots are still kickin! I had to put my old Stevies down this last winter...Boston put them through hell. I can't wait to see all the stuff you come up with!!! YAY YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gossip Girl reference! You totally look like Blair :)
    LOVE YOU :)

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete