4.05.2010

spring wardrobe fever.

wiley wears:

cardigan: j.crew
skirt: gap
flats: jeffrey campbell
flower pin: on loan from poppy and leo
     gray, navy, and pink may be my favorite color combination.  it feels so springy and classic.  this dotted-swiss gray skirt has been in my closet forever.  the fabric always makes me think spring and immediately i want to twirl around the room.   i love how the pin that caroline lent to me adds so much fun to even the most pasic outfit.  i am wearing my nude eyelet flats, although they are difficult to see since my pasty legs glare in the sunlight.  today was my first official no-tights day of the year.  i have to admit, it feels really good!  i am really looking forward to breaking out my spring wardrobe in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment